Thursday, October 16, 2008

Customs of the Month for Nov/Dec....Goes To Jeremy Weber for TCU L.T.Custom













Its about that time again here and the "Custom of the Month" of Nov/Dec Winner goes to Jeremy Weber from WI and you can checkout his latest work in Customs Figures and I hope you really enjoy them because I really do and he does High School Players as well....


Please Visit www.4starcustoms.blogspot.com and request your favorite Custom Player that you want to have of All-Time and leave comments as well and show him some love as well on the spawn.com message boards as well.......And his email is 4starcustoms@gmail.com


"Jeremy Weber" is one of the Top Customs Designer that I know......Period

Pros/Cons and Rating Coming Soon......

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for choosing my custom Elijah. It's a real honor!

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, that TCU LT custom is in my personal collection. It's my favorite figure by far. Jeremy did a fantastic job!!

1st-and-10SPorts said...

That LT is very nice!!

Brad said...

Jeremy is a pro that is certain. This LT is beautiful-but you need to check out his other stuff, he has made things that will make your headspin!