Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Series 3"Jackie Robinson"Figures is the Best from CopperTown Series Ever.....



I was looking through all "CopperTown Series" Sports Figures that they had release from Series 1-5 and I just can stop looking at the detail of Mr. Jackie Robinson Home Plate Slide and it almost bring tears to my eyes and what this man did for the Brooklyn Dogers and BaseBall History.....

(Note)And I hope they really dont me another Figure of Jackie Robinson if so make sure the the Grey Jersey Figure or Blue Jersey Figure....

And I know its before my time but Im he sure was an amazing player and man off the field as well....

Details Below:(Chase Figure)Only

1.Brooklyn Hat Falls of Him doing the Slide.(Classic)

2.No Color on Figure.

3.Dirt on Him.

4.Making History to be the very first African American to play in the Majors.

5.Pricless Figure Overall.

Rating of Jackie Robinson Series 3 CopperTown Figure.... 9/10

No comments: