Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Tiger Woods" and Air Jordan Pro-Shot Figures from Upper-Deck




Upper-Deck is ready to release there own Sports Figures and why not do it with the Best Two Players in there Sports With T.Woods and Micheal Air Jordan.... I think this a great move for UpperDeck over because they have All-Star Vinyln to bring in some fan base as well....I love the Chase Figure of M.Jordan but it really dont look like T.Woods in the Face to me.....

Release Dates:Sometime in 2008 if not already release.....


You be the Judge of the Upper-Deck choose of Sports Figures?

Chase Jordan Figure Details:(Missing Tongue)

1.Gold Chain (Classic)

2.(Banned) Devil Air Jordan Sneakers(Not Release By Nike)

3.Bulls Court

4.Tigh Shorts(ofcourse)


Rating M.Jordan Figure: 8.5/10


T.Woods Figue:(Face Needs Work)

1.Blood Red Nike Shirt instead.

2.Golf Bag needed in photo.

3.Wrong Pose.

4.No Nike Cheats...(Just Do it)


Rating of T.Woods Master Figure:7/10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Upperdeck figures when will they be available and how can we get them? Love the blog buddy!

Anonymous said...

I love the Upperdeck figures when will they be available and how can we get them? Love the blog buddy!

Elijah said...

Wassup Eric... First of all thank you for the comments and D.Ortiz figures are as upper Deck figures and the smaller figures are Todd Mcfarlane sports figures....

Mcfarlane Figures are 6' and 12'inch figues.... Go to www.spawn.com

UpperDeck Figures like T.Woods and Air Jordan.... www.FigureFanatic.com

Anonymous said...

U know I'm a stupid Bush fan for I have his USC jersey and drafted him in both my fantasy league's. Although, I'm more of a tradionalist and was not crazy about those figures for they show him built like a super hero. The earing was cool for that's nice detail. I hated the super big hands they put on him. I luved a lot of the other figures on the site.
-Brock

Elijah said...

thanks brock... Im sure you will stick with Mcfarlane instead right brock.... Im working on a Project right now with sports figures and one of my sources brock... Thanks for the comment bro.....