Monday, July 14, 2008

Custom Figure of the Month by "Crc-Customs" July/Aug


Well people I was in the Spawn.com Message Boards last week and I notice a "Custom" thread Name "Crc-Customs" and he said he posted up "Custom" Figure T.Owens"Splash"and I was thinking to myself another T.O.Figure seen them once seen them all just an old saying of mines but. One I review the Figure I hurry up and leave this Owner who created this figure a Message because this the Best "Custom Figure of T.Owners" I have ever seen in my duties of "Sports Figures"Period and blogging.... By the way its my first ever "Custom Review"on my blog period
people.....


Each Month I will find a "Custom Figures" of my looking and Post it up on my Blog here......

Pros:

1.Popcorn(Extra Popcorn Crc-Customs)

2.Throwback Jersery(Great)(Big Blue Stars0

3.Gloves(Sweet)

4.Popcorn Tube Small(Large PopCorn Next Figure Crc-Customs)

5.Packing(Loving Popcorn Splash Logo in Front of the Figure)

Cons:
1.No Helmet(While Eating "Popcorn")

2.Cleats(Can't See them)

3.Grass(Needs to be Greener)

4.Pants(Needs Dirt Just a little bit)

5.Packing(Leave him up packed so show more detail of the Figure)


"Crc-Customs" is one of the Top "Custom Sports Figure Designer" in the "Sport Figure"Community.

If you are in the Spawn Message Boards please hit this "Custom Sports Figure Designer" and show him some love....

Rating of T.Ownes"Splash"Custom Figure.......8.5/10

No comments: