Friday, July 4, 2008

"Ice Man" makes the NBA Legend Series#4


When I was thinking who was I going to talk about in the NBA Series 4 it can to me to talk about Mr.Finger Roll himself "Ice Man" GEORGE GERVIN because he put the time and effort to be one of the greatest and they have the nerve to put "Spud Webb" and the same sentence as the ice man come on now yall thats crazy and stupid.... And Mr.Gervin was before my time as well but I seen Spud Webb hoop and there is nothing that say NBA Legends 4 Series Sport Figure and Im sorry to all the fans that like spud and hawks fans as well....

And hes a ABA/NBA Icon fellas

Detail of "Ice Man"(Sweet Figure)

1. Perfect Jersey Blk and Grey Spurs.

2. Smile is a Photo to remember.(Smiling at who is trying to Guard him)

3. Tight Gold Rope(60s-70s)

4. High Socks(Old School)

5. Go to Move(Figer Roll Pose)(Priceless)

6. Shoes(No Name)(Even Better)


Rating of "Ice Man"Figure(8.5/10)

No comments: